Situated just 5 minutes’ drive from Tazacorte and 8 minutes’ drive from the picturesque fishing village of Puerto de Tazacorte, Villa Milano is set in a beautifully quiet and secluded spot where you can relax and enjoy a fantastic holiday.
Capable of accommodating up to 7 guests, this private holiday villa features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in total. One of the bedrooms has an independent entrance, en-suite bathroom with shower and furnished veranda overlooking the pool. From the main entrance there is access to a living room with a sofa, an armchair and satellite TV. Next, there are the remaining 2 bedrooms, one with two-single beds and the other with a double bed. There is also a separate a bathroom with a shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with coffee machine, microwave oven, fridge and so on. There is also a washing machine.
A private holiday villa, Villa Milano is blessed with breath-taking views of the surrounding countryside, standing on the top of a hill in a position overlooking the ocean and the nearby town of Tazacorte. The villa is set in spacious grounds, surrounded by lovely terraced gardens of exotic plants and palm trees, plus a fruit orchard where papayas, mangoes, avocados, oranges and bananas, among other fruit, are grown.
The villa and the grounds have been carefully designed to allow the property to blend into its surroundings. In this way the visual impact that buildings inevitably have on their environment has been limited.
The villa includes a private outdoor swimming pool with an outdoor shower and sun terrace which can be used all year round thanks to the mild temperatures we enjoy in this part of the island, even in winter months. A barbecue and an open kitchenette are also available for cooking outdoors.
A spacious terrace on the rooftop of the villa offers the best place from which to observe the clear night skies of La Palma and its constellations. In fact, the island is home to some of the most important astronomical observatories in the world and there is a specific law which controls lighting in order to prevent light pollution and to preserve natural stargazing, creating a sky among the 10 best in the world. The secluded location of this villa, far away from inhabited areas, makes it an ideal spot for observing the universe.
Free private parking is available on the property.
• Villa Milano can accommodate up to 7 people, with 1 double bed, 4 single beds and one sofabed
• Check-in: From 9:00 to 15:00
• Check-out: From 8:00 to 12:00
Check in and check out will be performed at our Apartamentos Isa Complex at:
Calle Progreso, 14 Tazacorte 38870, La Palma
Please inform reception of your expected time of arrival at Santa Cruz, indicating your flight number if possible. If you are likely to be be late for check in or check out, please telephone our offices to advise us.
Our reception is open 9.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday and is closed during the weekend. Guests arriving outside these times should contact reception in advance, to make the necessary arrangements
For information, rental prices you are quoted are calculated as follows:
• Our standard booking fee is based on 2 adults sharing.
• For each additional adult or child aged 12 or above, an additional €12 per night is charged.
• 1 child aged under 11 may stay free of charge in an extra bed.
• A booking deposit of between €50 and €100 (depending on the total cost of your booking) must be paid in order to confirm your reservation. Details of how to pay this deposit will be provided once we have received and accepted your booking request.
• Booking deposits are fully refundable unless you cancel your booking less than 15 days before your scheduled date of arrival.
• You may alter or cancel your booking without charge or penalty up to 15 days before your scheduled date of arrival.
• If bookings are cancelled less than 15 days before date of arrival, or you do not arrive, you will be charged 100% of your booking deposit as a cancellation fee.
• No security deposits will be charged, but we reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to the property or its contents during your stay.
• Unfortunately, pets are not permitted in this property.