Our Apartamentos Isa 1 holiday apartments are conveniently situated in the town of Tazacorte on the west coast of La Palma, just 10 minutes from the beach of El Puerto de Tazacorte, and offer everything you need to enjoy a wonderful holiday.
The Apartamentos Isa complex is in a prime location on the west coast of La Palma, the sunniest side of the island, just 40 minutes from the island airport and 10 from Los Llanos. Overlooking banana trees and the sea, Apartamentos Isa is an ideal place to enjoy a holiday with family and friends and, with the mountainous La Caldera de Taburiente National Park only 7 km away from the complex, it serves as an ideal base from which to explore La Palma.
Our Isa 1 holiday apartment complex consists of 10 apartments and features a rooftop terrace and a sunny courtyard. Guests can also access the wonderful rooftop swimming pool and sun terrace in the neighbouring Isa II building, offering wonderful views of the southwest coast of the island. The Isa I Apartments have one bedroom with two single beds and wardrobe, kitchen-living room, conveniently equipped with a sofa bed for a third person, bathroom, TV and WIFI.
These holiday apartments are suitable for up to 3 adults sharing, or 2 adults plus 2 children of less than 11 years of age.
The surrounding area is well served, with supermarkets and various commercial establishments. Also in El Puerto de Tazacorte you can enjoy the cooking of some of the fish restaurants on the island. It is also possible to go whale watching with boat trips from the port.
Cleaning is done twice a week, with a change of towels and bed linen once a week.
• The Apartamentos Isa holiday apartments can accommodate up to 3 adults, or 2 adults and up to 2 children aged below 12
If you require an extra child's bed or baby cot, please specify this when making your booking.
• Check-in: From 9:00 to 15:00
• Check-out: From 8:00 to 12:00
Check in and check out will be performed at our Apartamentos Isa Complex at:
Calle Progreso, 14 Tazacorte 38870, La Palma
Please inform reception of your expected time of arrival at Santa Cruz, indicating your flight number if possible. If you are likely to be be late for check in or check out, please telephone our offices to advise us.
Our reception is open 9.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday and is closed during the weekend. Guests arriving outside these times should contact reception in advance, to make the necessary arrangements
For information, rental prices you are quoted are calculated as follows:
• Our standard booking fee is based on 2 adults sharing an apartment.
• For each additional adult or child aged 12 or above, an additional €8 per night is charged.
• For each additional child aged between 8 and 11, an additional €4 per night is charged.
• 1 child aged under 11 may stay free of charge in an extra bed.
• A booking deposit of between €50 and €100 (depending on the total cost of your booking) must be paid in order to confirm your reservation. Details of how to pay this deposit will be provided once we have received and accepted your booking request.
• Booking deposits are fully refundable unless you cancel your booking less than 15 days before your scheduled date of arrival.
• You may alter or cancel your booking without charge or penalty up to 15 days before your scheduled date of arrival.
• If bookings are cancelled less than 15 days before date of arrival, or you do not arrive, you will be charged 100% of your booking deposit as a cancellation fee.
• No security deposits will be charged, but we reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to the property or its contents during your stay.
• There is free Wi-Fi access available throughout the property.
• Unfortunately, pets are not permitted in this property.